10 Outrageous Things Every Mancunian Secretly Dreams Of Doing
It's OK to admit it
Ahhh to have endless wealth - you could go wherever you liked, eat out every single evening, and live a life of #notions in complete and utter bliss.
But you have to admit, aren't there a few things you'd secretly love to do in Manchester if you could? They might be a bit out of budget, but we bet the majority of Mancs have secretly dreamed of doing these...
1. Buying a cocktail in The Alchemist and not even looking at the bill
"I'll have your largest and most expensive."
2. Getting a taxi to and from work every day and never using public transport again
Seeeeeya over-crowded public transport.
3. Having afternoon tea at a different five-star hotel every Sunday
And yes, you will upgrade to the champagne option.
4. Eating overpriced fancy American cereal for brekkie
Those Lucky Charms feel even luckier when you can actually afford 'em.
5. Doing your entire food shop in Marks & Spencer
Just think of all those ready meals. The exotic fruit. The crumbly cookies. The PERCY PIGS.
6. Living the rest of your life in the penthouse suite at the Beetham Tower
Gaze out at all the minions below.
7. Getting a House Of Fraser loyalty card and actually spending enough money to get points on it
You won't even have to wait for the January sales.
8. Buying a holiday home in the South of France for the summer and only visiting it once
9. Ordering an almond milk decaf extra-hot flat white in a takeaway cup but "I'll drink it here" every morning
10. Spending every weekend eating brunch in Didsbury because you can afford it
Avocado on toast? We'll have three.