Women might not believe it but us men have to put up with an awful lot of shite.
A new survey conducted by low-calorie alcohol company Skinny Brands has revealed the 10 worst things about being a bloke and we have to say number one isn’t that surprising.
So what issue makes lads fret more than anything else?
Coming in at number one is the prospect of going bald followed closely by the development of a beer belly.
Next up is the pain experienced after a kick in the groin followed by having man boobs.
The full list of the 10 worst things about being a man is as follows:
- Going bald
- Beer belly
- The pain experienced when getting kicked in the groin
- Man boobs
- Being expected to fix things
- Cutting your face shaving
- People assuming life is easier for men
- Feeling like you can’t show your emotions
- Being judged when showing your emotions
- Being told to ‘man up’
On the other end of the scale, the study also revealed the best things about being a man. Leading the way are not having periods, not having to give birth and not have to get expensive haircuts.
Are there any issues you feel the survey missed out on? Let us know in the comments.