Just what were they thinking?!
1. Squid in a clog
Where else could we begin?
2. A wooden block
Pancakes and syrup placed and poured onto what is known in the food business as ‘a server’s nightmare’. Honestly, who thought this would benefit anyone?
3. Crisps in a wheelie bin
Complete with graffiti tags.
4. Coffee in a trolley
Despite sounding like the cutest nursery rhyme you ever did sing,
this is arguably one of the most fucking ludicrous in the list.
5. Paté on a shoulder bone
And if you thought the shoulder was the only body part to get any action on this list…
How wrong you were, my friend!
6. Chips in a children’s motorised vehicle
It makes you wonder… how many Tonka toy trucks fit in a standard commercial dishwasher?
7. A yellow number plate, with the reg ‘liqour’
Terrifyingly, the closest thing to a plate on the list.
8. A fry-up on a shovel
For when you feel unpatriotic ordering ‘The Full English’ so you want to Irish it up with a sense of home.
9. Sausage rolls on a bathroom tile
It just wreaks of cleanliness.
10. Scampi and chips on a bent clothes hanger
This also explains why you never have any fucking hangers.
11. Seafood platter on a coral shell
The stupid just doesn’t stop.
12. Whatever this is, IN A LOG. A TREE LOG
In Greek restaurants you smash your plate on the floor when you finish. Here you chuck it on the bloody fire.
13. Champagne in a welly
Because you clearly have notions about yourself ordering bubbly, you need to be brought down a peg.
14. Porridge in what looks like a chamberpot
Breakfast, the most important meal of the day.
15. Steak served on a large lump of white concrete
And also a trendy snake-skinned place mat, apparently.
16. And finally, chicken wings served in a wicker fucking suitcase
Looking for a swanky suitcase with an old time feel? Look no further!
Finally a transportation system for all those times you wished you
could bring your left over dinner to work and still look cool.