PICS: Manchester Sports Star Puts £1M House Up For Sale And Words Can't Describe It
It's absolutely breathtaking.
Manchester City star David Silva has put his Gran Canaria holiday getaway up for sale and as you can imagine it costs a small fortune to buy.
The 32-year-old, who is currently in Spain with his wife while his premature baby boy receives treatment, put the site up for sale on Connect Real Estate and it's going for just over €1m - or around £972,036.
Silva's home has three bedrooms, three bathrooms, two living rooms, two guest toilets, kitchen, terrace, balcony, pool and garden.
And here's what it looks like...
The listing says: "This magnificent home is located in the Exclusive and Residential area of Tauro, ideal for those who are looking for a high standard home with the best quality, design and luxury accommodation that they have always dreamed of."
- Incredible facade with acoustic insulation
- Luxury materials and of best quality
- Large terrace with private pool, barbecue, and solarium of 314m sq
- Large bright living room with contemporary style
- Practical American kitchen and high-end household appliances
- Parquet floor
- Aluminum and wood stairs
- Bright guest rooms
- Air conditioning
- Side sea views from the balcony
- Morning sun
- Private garage with room for four vehicles
We're sold. Full listing is here.
(Images: Connect Real Estate)