1. What we collect:
- Personal Data: This is data which identifies you and can be used to identify you and may include; your email address, phone number, social media profiles, IP addresses.
- Non personal data: We gather statistical information and analytics on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our site. This non personal data comprises information which cannot be used to identify you for example, IP addresses, browser type, operating system.
2. Retention of Personal Information:
We use the non personal data collected from our visitors to gain insight into where our visitors come from and to help us better improve our site.
We will use the data you have submitted to us for the following purposes:
- Provide you with goods or services you have ordered
- To contact you if required in relation to an order or any communications you have initiated with us
- If you have signed up to our mailing list, to send you newsletters to the email address provided to us for that purpose
3. Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
We may provide non personal data to third parties where such information is combined with similar information of other users of our site. For example we might inform third parties regarding the number of unique users who visit our site, the demographic of the breakdown of our community users of our site, or the activities that users engage in while visiting our site. The third parties to whom we may disclose this non personal data includes; potential advertisers, third party service providers, commercial partners, sponsors, licensees, researchers and other similar third parties.
We will not disclose your Personal Data to any third parties unless you have consented to this disclosure or upon receipt of a valid Section 8 Request from a sitting judge or a member of An Garda Siochana. In such an instance we will inform you that your data has been requested.
4. Sale of Business
Your Personal Data is held on secure servers and we take all reasonable steps to ensure that any information we collect online is stored and held in as secure a manner as possible.
6. Updating, Verifying and Deleting Personal Data
You may inform us of any changes to your Personal Data, and in accordance with our obligations under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2002, we will update or delete your Personal Data accordingly. If you would like a copy of the information we hold on you then please email us on email@example.com with your request. Such requests are subject to the prescribed fee of €5.
7. Changes to this Policy