These Manchester Restaurants Are Giving Away FREE Desserts On Valentine's Day
Free + Dessert = GET IN OUR BELLIES.
Doesn't matter whether you're as single as they come or if you've been in a relationship since the turn of the millennium, you have the chance to get free dessert this Valentine's Day.
That's right, Deliveroo is giving you the option to order a lovely dessert from the comforts of your own home.
From Wednesday 14th February to Friday 16th February, customers who order a main dish from participating restaurants can get a free dessert and what’s not to love about that.
Joe Groves at Deliveroo says: “Flowers and food are what come to mind when we think of Valentine’s Day, especially something sweet. That’s why we wanted to reward our customers with a sweet treat to celebrate, whether taken or single.”
Deliveroo will deliver dinner and a cheeky dessert from the following participating restaurants across Manchester:
- Pret = Free Love Bar on certain mains
- Yo! = Free chocolate mochi on these mains: Sumo Tofu Katsu Curry, Sumo Chicken Katsu Curry, Futari platter
- Allens = Free Doughnut per order
- Sapporo = Free dessert with every order, all desserts are included
- Carluccio’s = Free dessert - choice of lemon tart or tiramisu on the chef’s specials which are: Lobster Linguine and Ossobucco alla Milanese.
- All bar one = any dessert free with any main or burger
Valentine's Day isn't so bad after all.