This Is "The Ultimate Travel Backpack To Avoid Airline Baggage Fees" And It's Going To Save You Lots Of Money
What an amazing idea
Smart Gear has introduced RyanMax, a backpack that minimises airline baggage fees, maximise mobility.
As we know, Ryanair have cut almost half the volume of hand luggage travellers can take with them on the flight.
The new size of free carry-on luggage on Ryanair flights is now 40 x 25 x 20 cm (20 litres), compared with the previous limit of 58 litres for two bags.
In answer to customer frustration and the lack of quality bags in the market that can maximise the new allowance, Smart Gear invented a solution - the RyanMax backpack.
There are two backpack options - RyanMax+, which has a 15′′ Laptop and 10.5′′ Tablet compartment with an 18-litre main compartment, and RyanMax with a big 20-litre main compartment. Both bags are 40 x 29 x 19 cm in size. They are deliberately made slightly smaller to allow for some bulge.
The RyanMax backpack is water-resistant and comes with:
● Top quality durable materials,
● Safety features,
● Easy access main compartment
● Mesh compartment in lid
● Two quick grab zipper pockets with waterproof zip
● Clever bag loops at the back panel to slide over a trolley handle
● Detachable connecting clips at the top of the straps,
● Removable sternum strap
● Built-in credit card/transport card slot
● Hidden pocket for passport and wallet,
● Fleece-lined pocket to store sunglasses or a mobile phone
● External battery pocket,
● Tracker pocket for Bluetooth or GPS trackers
RyanMax fits most of the airlines' current carry-on and personal item requirements including: American Airlines, United, Alaska Airlines, Delta, JetBlue, Southwest Airlines, Virgin America, Hawaiian Airlines, Spirit, Frontier, Allegiant.
You can find more information here.