Pogba And His Manchester United Teammates Are Looking For A Handyman

You up for it?

Screen Shot 2017 11 17 At 09 14 08

If you need to change a plug or a light bulb at home, you just do it yourself.

If Ander Herrera or Paul Pogba have something handy to do round the house, they have their own Player Care Property Technician.

And it could be you. 

Manchester United are advertising for the role which will report to the Property Liaison Manager.

So what does it entail?

The Property Technician will assist the Player Care team in ensuring the professional provision of services with the general building management of players’ and senior management properties.

Dealing with day-to-day maintenance issues, attending emergency breakdowns of equipment and assisting with house moves, other responsibilities will include:

  • Maintaining good working relations with players, families, agents and staff
  • Responding to emergencies and calls for assistance
  • Maintaining accurate records of visits, and costs, in line with the service level agreement
  • Keeping secure keys codes and personal information
  • Identifying needs of players and families and responding accordingly
  • Covering elements of Property Liaison Management responsibilities, as and when required

What experience do I need?

You'll have experience in building maintenance with recognised building trades qualifications, and they give examples including joiner, electrician, heating engineer, together with a solid understanding of all domestic essential services, including security systems. 

You've also got to be a driver and computer literate - and, in case you see something you shouldn't... "The successful candidates will demonstrate professionalism, confidence and the highest levels of discretion always."

You can apply here until November 22.

READ NEXT: The Northern Cold Snap Is On