Manchester’s very own Rudy’s pizza has ranked in the Top 10 pizza restaurants in Europe.
Big 7 Travel has ranked the 50 best places in Europe to enjoy pizza and Manchester’s Rudy’s Neapolitan Pizza, based in Ancoats, has scored third place.
Big 7 is a global platform drawing travel inspiration from the 7 continents of the world.
Top 50 Pizza Restaurants in Europe
1. L’Antica Pizzeria da Michele – Naples, Italy
2. Bæst – København, Denmark
3. Rudy’s Pizza – Manchester, England
4. Animaletto Pizza Bar – Bucharest, Romania
5. Gustapizza – Florence, Italy
6. Louie Louie – Paris, France
7. PI Pizzas – Dublin, Ireland
8. Gazzo – Berlin, Germany
9. Paesano Pizza – Glasgow, Scotland
10. Del Popolo Pizza – Antwerp, Belgium
Big 7 said: “Many regard Rudy’s Pizza as the best pizza in England: talk to serious pizza connoisseurs and they’ll tell you it’s as good as anything you’ll ever taste.
“They’ve moved onto their second premises in Manchester on Peter Street and also expanded to Liverpool. None of the quality is lost as they grow, which is a real testimony to their excellence.”