19 Manchester Pubs Have Been Included In The Good Pub Guide 2016
How many have you been to?
19 pubs from our city have been included in the latest Good Pub Guide.
Among them are some personal favourites of ours including Dukes 92, Port Street Beer House and Rain Bar.
The Good Pub Guide has been publishing in book form since 1982 and has been available online in 2009.
Serving as a guide to pubgoers and beer connoisseurs from the UK and beyond, inclusion in the list should considered quite a privilege considering the amount of work that goes into researching and sampling venues all over the country.
The full list of Manchester pubs for 2016 is as follows:
1. The Angel, Rochdale Road
2. The Ape And Apple,John Dalton Street
3. Bar Fringe, Swan Street
4. The Briton's Protection, Great Bridgewater Street
5. The Castle, Oldham Street
6. The Circus Tavern, Portland Street
7. The City Arms, Kennedy Street
8. Dukes 92, Castlefield
9. Font, New Wakefield Street
10. Knott, Deansgate/Castlefield
11. Marble Arch, Rochdale Road
12. Mr. Thomas' Chop House, Cross Street
13. The Oast House, Spinningfields
14. The Paramount, Oxford Street
15. Peveril Of The Peak, Great Bridgewater Street
16. Port Street Beer House, Port Street
17. Rain Bar, Great Bridgewater Street
18. Sam's Chop House, Chapel Walks
19. The Smithfield, Swan Street
How many of these have you crossed off your pub bucket list?
You can check out what the guide says about each pub and the full list here.
We'll drink to that.