PIC: Fire Brigade Shares Shocking Image Of Damage Caused By Hair Straighteners

Yikes...

Hair Straight

Are you a regular user of hair straighteners? You might want to take a look at this. 

A Fire Brigade shared an image last night after they attended a house fire caused by hair straighteners left on or plugged in. 

Scary stuff. Know anyone who regularly forgets? Tag 'em in the comments.

READ NEXT: Forget Beer Pong - Prosecco Pong Is The Newest Trend To Hit Manchester

Written By

James Fenton

Resident football writer, covering City, United and the rest of what the beautiful game brings to our city. I also moonlight in news, current affairs and emmm... burger reviews.

Comments