Fancy an afternoon sipping bubbly on a boat, seeing some of the best sights the city has to offer?
The Manchester bottomless brunch cruise is finally here! Thanks to the guys at Fever, you and your mates can cruise around Manchester’s canals all while enjoying a delicious bottomless brunch.
This two and a half hour cruise will take you past some of the most iconic landmarks in Manchester and Salford, including MediaCity, with bottomless Prosecco for the first hour and a selection of brunch bagels from Eat New York.
Here’s what’s on offer:
- Salt beef bagel – Sliced salt beef, pickle-slaw, rocket, French’s mustard
- Lox bagel – House cured salmon, Horseradish crème fraiche, cream cheese, dill vinaigrette
- Crab shack bagel – Crab claw, bacon, avocado, red onion, rocket, chipotle Marie rose
- Little Italy bagel (V) – Fresh mozzarella, Cal’s tomato sauce, red onion, fresh tomato, rocket, fresh pesto, Gorgonzola mayo
- Roasted pepper bagel (V) – Falafel, hummus, rocket, vinaigrette
- Bagel Ganoush bagel (Ve) – Tempura aubergine, chipotle marinara, tomato sauce, smoked baba ganoush, onion
The bottomless brunch cruise will be departing from Pier 8 on Saturday 3rd August. You can find out more information and buy tickets here.